- Wound Care including wound VAC therapy
- Medication Management and Instruction
- Post Operative Surgical Care
- Cardiac Care
- Post Operative Orthopedic Surgery Care
- IV Infusion therapy
- Diabetic Care and Instruction
Our Certified Medicare agency provides Skilled Home Services in Collier and Southern Lee Counties.
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Medical Social Worker
Assess and assist with the following needs:
- Meal preparation or delivered
- Obtaining medications, supplies, food, Life-Line, in -home equipment
- Medical/Insurance Forms
- Medical cost straining financial resources
- Applying for SSI, Medicaid, Food Stamps, Emergency Assistance
- Placement in Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing Facility
Lymphedema Therapy– Provided by a Certified Lymphedema Therapist. Lymphedema Therapy focuses on relieving the swelling that occurs when lymphatic fluid begins to pool.
Vestibular Therapy – Also called Balance Therapy, is applied to improve the primary problems caused by vestibular disorders, such as dizziness, vertigo, falls, and imbalance.
Aquatic Therapy – Pool therapy consisting of an exercise program performed in the water. Buoyance assists in supporting the weight of the patient, decreasing the amount of weight bearing and stress placed on the joints.
Electrical Stimulation Therapy– This therapy involves using a device that delivers neuromuscular electrical stimulation to muscles involved in speech and swallowing.
Accepted Insurance Providers
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Community Health Partners
- Collier County Government
- Collier County Public Schools
- NCH Healthcare System
- Collier County Sheriff’s Office
- Self- Insured Plans
- Vocational Rehab
- Workers Comp
- Tricare South
*We can check to see if home health services are covered.
Interested in learning more?
If you have questions concerning our Certified Home Health services, please provide the following information, so that we may respond to your request in a timely manner.
"*" indicates required fields